The 2023 - 2024 Community Impact Grant applications are due on March 31, 2023 at 5 p.m.
Successful proposals must support at least one of United Way’s focus areas of Basic Needs, Financial Stability and Health
- Education focus includes promoting early learning and literacy skills to prepare St. Lucie & Okeechobee County children for Kindergarten; help St. Lucie & Okeechobee County students read on level by third grade, acquire skills for academic and social emotional achievement in middle school; and graduate high school on time prepared for continuing education, work and life.
- Financial Stability focus includes helping St. Lucie & Okeechobee County residents with basic needs including food and shelter, increase financial stability, increase food security and improve employability and retention.
- Health focus area supports St. Lucie & Okeechobee County residents’ access to healthcare services including preventative, mental, dental, pharmaceutical, vison, prenatal and pediatric care; helps individuals maintain a healthy weight and engage in supportive relationships.
This funding process is open to any nonprofit that serves St. Lucie & Okeechobee Counties.
- Must be a 501 (c)(3) organization
- Program addresses one or more of the United Way of St. Lucie & Okeechobee’s focus areas above.
- Program must be in existence for at least 2 years.
- Must attend Grant Seeker Workshop.
HOW TO APPLY
Log in to e-CImpact and select the 2022 - 2023 Grant Application from your home page and begin completing your application. Applications will go live on 3/1/22 at 8 a.m.
DUE DATE IS Friday, MARCH 31, 2023
As a friendly reminder, the 2023 - 2024 Grant Application will be due by 5 p.m. on the date indicated above.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Below are instructions on how to access eCImpact.
- URL: https://agency.e-cimpact.com/login.aspx?org=11410U (please bookmark or save as a favorite for easy return access.)
- If your LOI was accepted as a new agency, please Create an e-CImpact account and proceed with the registration process. Go to Step 4.
- If you are a returning agency, please sign-in and proceed as instructed below.
- To begin, click on the link titled “Grant Application” on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Once you click on the link you will see that the application status will be marked as “Not Started”. Please proceed to complete the Report.
- At any time you may save your work by clicking the “Save My Work” link at the bottom of the page.
- Once the form(s) are completed and ready for submission, save your form(s) using the link “Save My Work and Mark as Completed” also found at the bottom of the page. This will re-direct you to the process overview.
- Be sure to upload all required attachments using the link with the words “Required Documents” in the title.
- Once all attachments are uploaded, you will again be brought to the process overview.
- To submit your Report and receive a confirmation email, click the red button that reads “Submit My Report Now!” A confirmation email will be sent to the email address displayed in the text box.
The Organization Training Manual will provide an overview on how to use e-CImpact to complete your Grant Application. The Organization Training Manual can be found on your home page under Resource Center.
If you have questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out to United Way at 772-464-5300.